Alex Smith and Chiefs best, Sam Bradford and Rams worst of NFL week 7
As is the case with every NFL season in history, as the weeks go on, the number of undefeated teams remaining in the league shrink more and more.
Week seven was no different.
The Denver Broncos lost their first game of the season leaving the Kansas City Chiefs as the only undefeated team left in the NFL.
The same case applies to the winless teams in the NFL. Normally as the season progresses, the list of winless teams shortens. With the New York Giants winning their first game of the season Monday, the Jacksonville Jaguars and Tampa Bay Buccaneers are the last two winless teams.
With everything from intriguing match-ups to season-ending injuries, week seven had a bit of everything to make football fans cheer and jeer.
With that said, here are the best and worst of week seven in the NFL.
You can follow Mitch Kunzler on Twitter at @MitchKunzler.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president