Utah-Arizona report card: Wilson's loss, Phillips' inaccuracy prove costly for Utes
Coaching »4 of 5 «
Phillips’ struggles and Wilson’s rough play had plenty more to do with the defeat than any coaching decisions made on the sideline or in the box. Phillips’ missed kick late in the fourth quarter did come with Utah trailing 28-24 and facing fourth-and-5 just outside its red zone. Kyle Whittingham and staff may have been second-guessing not going for the first down on that occasion.
»4 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- Aid pours in amid aftershocks after Nepal...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- Former wrestlers charged, assistant coach...
- BYU offense looking to move the ball, put up...
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big... 89
- Ultimate football road trips:... 47
- Brighton wide receiver Simi Fehoko... 42
- Morning links: Duke in pursuit of Lone... 38
- Morning links: BYU close to a new... 34
- Morning links: ESPN calls Utah a dark... 34
- BYU edges Utah, 7-6, with eighth-inning... 32
- BYU's basketball roster undergoing... 29