Utah-Arizona report card: Wilson's loss, Phillips' inaccuracy prove costly for Utes
ESPN, Sports Illustrated and Fox Sports South all named Andy Phillips to the midseason All-American teams. Saturday, Phillips missed two field goals in Utah’s 35-24 loss to Arizona. The Utes were trailing by four late in the fourth quarter, when Phillips, a freshman, had been a perfect 11-of-11 entering the game.
An injured Travis Wilson yielded to sophomore quarterback Adam Schulz after halftime, when Utah (4-3, 1-3 Pac-12) made its move, taking a lead after trailing 20-7 at intermission.
Rhett Wilkinson is a project manager for UtahPolicy.com and hails the true-blooded Aggies from Utah. The co-founder of magazine Aggie BluePrint.com, he's been an intern for the Deseret News and other publications. firstname.lastname@example.org | @wilklogan
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- LDS Church enhances web pages on its history,...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Mountain View hires former Timpview head...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 100
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 70
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 51
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 50
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34