Current events quiz
True, according to witnesses that were there »18 of 20 «
A stenographer identified as Dianne Reidy climbed the dais of the House last night and went on a religious rant against the Founding Fathers of the nation, 13 of whom were Freemasons, who she claims "go against God."
»18 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- Cartel presence in Utah 'exploding' with...
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed...
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 79
- My view: Balancing personal conviction... 54
- In our opinion: The long-term outlook... 51
- Can a news channel 'solve problems'? 47
- Join the discussion: Is feminism... 37
- Capitalism and the common good:... 37
- My view: A global warming solution to... 36