Current events quiz
True, according to witnesses that were there »18 of 20 «
A stenographer identified as Dianne Reidy climbed the dais of the House last night and went on a religious rant against the Founding Fathers of the nation, 13 of whom were Freemasons, who she claims "go against God."
»18 of 20 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Former BYU tight end Dennis Pitta's season is...
- BYU football: No rest for BYU defense during...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 47
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 42
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local... 30
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 28
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- In our opinion: How committed are... 26
- John Hoffmire: To feed the world, we... 24
- Lois M. Collins: Some think women are... 23