10 worst countries for child labour
Yemen »9 of 10 «
Wracked by what is essentially civil war for several years now, the government of Yemen appears to have simply either not had the time or not deemed child labour a big enough issue to combat child labour. Indeed, it would appear that the government has made no effect to stop the conscription of child soldiers into the armed forces, something replicated by the nations rebel forces.
»9 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New temple presidents
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel...
- President Uchtdorf recalls being a refugee,...
- Parishioners hold last service at church...
- New mission presidents
- Pac-12 champs: Utah wins baseball title outright
- Newlywed viral Star Wars couple: 'The Force...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Dave Rose anxious to get...
- My view: A de-sexed society is a... 73
- My view: Mitt Romney's Harry Potter... 49
- Orrin Hatch: My meeting with Supreme... 45
- My view: Character still matters in... 21
- In our opinion: Not all economic... 20
- Letter: Trump's delegate count 20
- Letter: Obama visits Hiroshima 17
- In our opinion: Remembering Hiroshima... 12