10 worst countries for child labour
Yemen »9 of 10 «
Wracked by what is essentially civil war for several years now, the government of Yemen appears to have simply either not had the time or not deemed child labour a big enough issue to combat child labour. Indeed, it would appear that the government has made no effect to stop the conscription of child soldiers into the armed forces, something replicated by the nations rebel forces.
»9 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues to...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but flutters...
- The 9 most overlooked threats to a marriage
- Greg Bell: Lessons learned form the... 79
- Richard Davis: It's time for a new... 54
- In our opinion: New conservative war on... 50
- In our opinion: Where has the family... 48
- Dan Liljenquist: Ebola virus has... 29
- Jay Evensen: If FCC bans Redskins'... 28
- Charles Krauthammer: We need to... 27
- Mia Love included in a new ad... 21