10 worst countries for child labour
Yemen »9 of 10 «
Wracked by what is essentially civil war for several years now, the government of Yemen appears to have simply either not had the time or not deemed child labour a big enough issue to combat child labour. Indeed, it would appear that the government has made no effect to stop the conscription of child soldiers into the armed forces, something replicated by the nations rebel forces.
»9 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles West...
- New mission presidents
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup from...
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 70
- Jay Evensen: Obama must make religious... 54
- In our opinion: How immigration reform... 43
- 6 important takeaways for families in... 37
- In our opinion: Obama's broadband... 36
- In our opinion: Supreme Court rules... 34
- Letter: Not so lazy 33
- Jay Evensen: Leave free tuition... 31