10 worst countries for child labour
Burundi »10 of 10 «
One of the five poorest nations in the world, Burundi suffers from near constant conflict, extreme corruption, almost no access to education, and is racked with HIV/AIDS. Amongst all these problems, it doesn't come as a surprise that the country has done almost nothing to prevent child labour in the tiny, landlocked African nation.
»10 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 96
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 41
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 38
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- In our opinion: How committed are... 26
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 24
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are... 21
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local... 21