10 worst countries for child labour
Burundi »10 of 10 «
One of the five poorest nations in the world, Burundi suffers from near constant conflict, extreme corruption, almost no access to education, and is racked with HIV/AIDS. Amongst all these problems, it doesn't come as a surprise that the country has done almost nothing to prevent child labour in the tiny, landlocked African nation.
»10 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb:... 82
- Letter: Police brutality 62
- School fees: Is Utah really family... 48
- Mary Barker: Our economic discourse... 43
- Richard Davis: The State Board can do... 42
- In our opinion: A slippery 'immoral' Tweet 39
- Constitutional commitments trump tribal... 35
- Letter: Society puzzles 32