10 worst countries for child labour
Burundi »10 of 10 «
One of the five poorest nations in the world, Burundi suffers from near constant conflict, extreme corruption, almost no access to education, and is racked with HIV/AIDS. Amongst all these problems, it doesn't come as a surprise that the country has done almost nothing to prevent child labour in the tiny, landlocked African nation.
»10 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- New mission presidents
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- More than 2,500 confirmed dead in Nepal...
- Ground broken for Star Valley Wyoming Temple
- Utah Jazz: Derrick Favors continues to make...
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Richard Davis: A historic moment for... 60
- Jay Evensen: U.S. silence troubling... 59
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on... 49
- Letter: Climate change is unjustified... 37
- A. Scott Anderson: Overregulation hurts... 26
- Letter: We can do better 26
- Letter: Pledge for respect 24
- In our opinion: Recent drowning of 800... 22