Pittsburgh Steelers best, RGIII worst in week 6 of the NFL
WORST »2 of 10 «
Texans get crushed by Rams, fans cheer when Schaub gets injured
It is never a pretty sight when an athlete goes down with an injury. When Houston Texans' quarterback Matt Schaub went down with an ankle injury against the St Louis Rams, the sound of cheering was the last thing you'd expect to hear. Nevertheless, the sound of cheering could be heard throughout the Houston crowd as Schaub clutched his leg.
T.J. Yates replaced Schaub, but things only got worse. Yates threw two interceptions. The Texans turned the ball over four times in the game in the 38-13 loss.
While Schaub could return as early as this week, many changes need to take place for this disappointing Houston (2-4) team.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president