From BCS wins to stunning Stanford: Utah's top 10 wins
No. 9: Utah vs. BYU 2008 »2 of 10 «
Just like in 2004, the last and final game of the Utes' quest for perfection was BYU. Never before had both teams been ranked so high in the rivalry game, with Utah at No. 7 and BYU No. 14.
The Cougars kept the game close through three quarters, but in the fourth quarter, Utah took advantage of Max Hall interceptions and put up 21 unanswered points for a 48-24 victory.
With the win, Utah won the Mountain West Conference title and was BCS-bound to face Alabama in the Sugar Bowl.
»2 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Normons: A site to prove just how normal...
- U. student government passes resolution to...
- To serve or not to serve: BYU star athletes...
- Utah Sports Ruckus: Grading the Jazz's...
- Report: Colleagues wondered if A.G. Mark...
- Salt Lake Comic Con FanX draws 100,000 attendees
- Fundraiser established for 2-year-old who was...
- No timeline set to find Utah Jazz's new head...
- U. student government passes resolution... 94
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating... 61
- Utah Jazz: Tyrone Corbin's contract... 56
- To serve or not to serve: BYU star... 41
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with... 26
- Mike Sorensen: To keep or not to keep... 24
- Speculation begins about who the next... 24
- Doug Robinson: Utah Jazz have come full... 23