Mike Sorensen: Midterm grades are out for the state's college football teams
WEBER STATE'S APPRAISAL »8 of 9 «
Jeffrey D. Allred
OK, nobody expected a championship year from the Wildcats or anything, but there was hope they could be competitive — at least in Big Sky games. However, the Wildcats have not been competitive in any games since an opening 50-40 victory over Stephen F. Austin. They stand 1-6 right now. WSU gave up 70 points to both Utah and Utah State and this past week was shut out by Cal Poly 47-0 while being outgained 580 to 173.
»8 of 9 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...