Mike Sorensen: Midterm grades are out for the state's college football teams
BYU'S OUTLOOK »3 of 9 «
This week the Cougars play Houston, which is unbeaten. But the Cougars from Texas shouldn’t be a problem for BYU, which should also handle Boise State the following week at home. It’s hard to see them beating Wisconsin or Notre Dame on the road, but the rest of the games are winnable. Before their bowl game on Dec. 27 in San Francisco, the Cougars should be 8-4.
»3 of 9 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into fall camp
- Job insecurity is the new normal. Here's how...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- My Plan: A new tool to help LDS missionaries...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- One year later: Slow movement on slide repairs
- LDS Church leaders share personal photos and...
- Prison inmates start hunger strike, demand...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 111
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 54
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 44
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32
- Whittingham dishes on stadium... 27
- 5 things to look for as BYU heads into... 27
- Mendenhall: BYU's 2015 schedule... 21
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be... 20