Mike Sorensen: Midterm grades are out for the state's college football teams
BYU'S APPRAISAL »2 of 9 «
The Cougars knew they were embarking on their toughest schedule in school history and that there were bound to be losses along the way. But they probably didn’t figure two of them would be to a mediocre Virginia team and to Utah at home following a bye week. But the offense seems to be hitting its stride with quarterback Taysom Hill not only finally completing half his passes, but 65 percent in the past three weeks. Behind Kyle Van Noy, BYU's defense is consistently strong each week. The Cougars have also overcome the adversity of losing players to injuries and suspensions.
»2 of 9 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- Hundreds search for missing Provo woman who...
- More than 2,500 confirmed dead in Nepal...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Euphemisms can't capture...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- Elder Perry to undergo cancer treatment,...
- Ground broken for Star Valley Wyoming Temple
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big... 90
- Ultimate football road trips:... 48
- Brighton wide receiver Simi Fehoko... 42
- Morning links: Duke in pursuit of Lone... 38
- Morning links: BYU close to a new... 35
- Morning links: ESPN calls Utah a dark... 34
- BYU edges Utah, 7-6, with eighth-inning... 32
- BYU's basketball roster undergoing... 29