Mike Sorensen: Midterm grades are out for the state's college football teams
BYU'S APPRAISAL »2 of 9 «
The Cougars knew they were embarking on their toughest schedule in school history and that there were bound to be losses along the way. But they probably didn’t figure two of them would be to a mediocre Virginia team and to Utah at home following a bye week. But the offense seems to be hitting its stride with quarterback Taysom Hill not only finally completing half his passes, but 65 percent in the past three weeks. Behind Kyle Van Noy, BYU's defense is consistently strong each week. The Cougars have also overcome the adversity of losing players to injuries and suspensions.
»2 of 9 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- This is even more evidence that Jesus may...
- High school football roundup for Friday, Aug. 28
- Man shot, killed by Spanish Fork police...
- BYU football: With opener one week away,...
- Want to improve your marriage? Get a hobby,...
- Herriman man dies following fistfight with...
- A community comes together to support a...
- Video: BYU commit Jaren Hall lifts Maple...
- Morning links: Cougars, Utes to face... 78
- Guest commentary: How to spice up BYU... 61
- BYU football: Lone Peak's Jackson... 31
- New York Jets waive former BYU... 30
- Dick Harmon: BYU Cougars find new... 28
- Morning links: Utes are the Pac-12's 'X... 27
- Guest commentary: BYU, Utah, USU... 25
- Doug Robinson: No days off on Utes'... 25