Mike Sorensen: Midterm grades are out for the state's college football teams
BYU'S APPRAISAL »2 of 9 «
The Cougars knew they were embarking on their toughest schedule in school history and that there were bound to be losses along the way. But they probably didn’t figure two of them would be to a mediocre Virginia team and to Utah at home following a bye week. But the offense seems to be hitting its stride with quarterback Taysom Hill not only finally completing half his passes, but 65 percent in the past three weeks. Behind Kyle Van Noy, BYU's defense is consistently strong each week. The Cougars have also overcome the adversity of losing players to injuries and suspensions.
»2 of 9 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- High school All-Sports awards: Davis, Maple...
- Temple Square opens 3 new exhibits
- New temple presidents
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 46
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 45
- Links: BYU gets a new commitment; Utes... 41
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders... 31
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 29
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball... 7
- Amy Donaldson: It's easy for this... 5