Mike Sorensen: Midterm grades are out for the state's college football teams
UTAH'S OUTLOOK »1 of 9 «
Scott G Winterton
The trick for the Utes now is following up Saturday’s big victory with wins against teams that aren’t supposed to be as good as Stanford. I think the Utes will lose at Oregon and beat Colorado at home and split the other four games, leaving them at 7-5 with a spot in the newly named Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl.
»1 of 9 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty overturned,...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Heisman Trophy tracker: Week 3, injuries...
- 3 South Jordan siblings battling rare disease...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a... 108
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 70
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No.... 61
- Vai's View: BYU's greatest quarterback... 52
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU... 51
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 49
- BYU off to first 3-0 start in 6... 48
- If BYU and Utah played on the gridiron... 45