Mike Sorensen: Midterm grades are out for the state's college football teams
UTAH'S OUTLOOK »1 of 9 «
Scott G Winterton
The trick for the Utes now is following up Saturday’s big victory with wins against teams that aren’t supposed to be as good as Stanford. I think the Utes will lose at Oregon and beat Colorado at home and split the other four games, leaving them at 7-5 with a spot in the newly named Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl.
»1 of 9 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Bluffdale homeowner becomes victim of...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- 10 things to know before going to Salt Lake...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- BYU football notebook: Coaches make notable...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 66
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 63
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands... 32
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28