Mike Sorensen: Midterm grades are out for the state's college football teams
UTAH'S OUTLOOK »1 of 9 «
Scott G Winterton
The trick for the Utes now is following up Saturday’s big victory with wins against teams that aren’t supposed to be as good as Stanford. I think the Utes will lose at Oregon and beat Colorado at home and split the other four games, leaving them at 7-5 with a spot in the newly named Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl.
»1 of 9 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center stage...
- Dick Harmon: BYU victory comes with 4 rookies...
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- President Uchtdorf visits Provo City Center...
- Kennecott hopes project will change mountain...
- Many questions remain in case of baby found...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 52
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 50
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48