Utah State football: Will the Aggies' school-record conference winning streak end?
THE COMEBACK'S SEQUEL »2 of 13 «
Nov. 12, 2011: Utah State 34, San Jose State 33
For the second time in as many weeks, Adam Kennedy engineered a dramatic comeback, leading two drives in just more than 7 fourth-quarter minutes for the victory. In a snow-filled Romney Stadium, receiver Stanley Morrison was involved in three fourth-quarter fumbles in that quarter alone, part of five team turnovers for the game. The Aggies still pulled it off after tight end Tarren Lloyd blocked a 67-yard field goal attempt as time expired.
Kennedy’s last touchdown toss was to Matt Austin, whom USU coach Gary Andersen lauded for being patient that season. Austin led the team with 34 receptions after missing the 2010 campaign with an injury in the season-opener against Oklahoma.
Turbin eclipsed 1,000 yards against the Spartans, becoming just the fifth USU player to reach the mark twice in a career.
»2 of 13 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Duck Dynasty' dad approves of daughter's...
- Jim McMahon: 37 years later, former BYU star...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down Utah and...
- BYU's Hill has come a long way since loss at...
- Things that changed my view of marriage forever
- Mom battling cancer determined to live for...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,...
- Pac-12 trips have made the Big House a... 122
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 77
- BYU center Tejan Koroma's penalty... 72
- BYU moves up to No. 21 in AP poll, No.... 61
- Dick Harmon: Dick Harmon: Is BYU... 52
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 51
- No. 21 BYU preparing for a Virginia... 49
- BYU off to first 3-0 start in 6... 48