Utah State football: Will the Aggies' school-record conference winning streak end?
RECORD-SETTING MARGIN OF VICTORY »13 of 13 «
Sept. 27, 2013: Utah State 40, San Jose State 12
Returning to the stadium where they found 13 sacks the previous fall, the Aggies completely dominated Fales and company. Keeton led USU to 520 yards of total offense in an ESPN-televised game.
Nick Diaz, the kicker who replaced the much-maligned Josh Thompson, made four field goals — the first time since a USU placekicker had made that many in one contest since 1999.
The 28-point final margin is the Aggies' largest in their series against SJSU, exceeding their 35-8 win in 1965.
»13 of 13 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- 3 men missing nearly 5 months were likely...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- State bills to protect religious freedom...
- A father's bucket list: 10 things I want to...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- Former longtime Utah Jazz broadcaster Hot Rod...
- Utes to face Duke in the Sweet 16... 207
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 67
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill is making a... 31
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 27
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- It's Coach K vs. Coach K as Utah... 22
- Ogden chooses to play as an independent... 21