Utah State football: Will the Aggies' school-record conference winning streak end?
RECORD-SETTING MARGIN OF VICTORY »13 of 13 «
Sept. 27, 2013: Utah State 40, San Jose State 12
Returning to the stadium where they found 13 sacks the previous fall, the Aggies completely dominated Fales and company. Keeton led USU to 520 yards of total offense in an ESPN-televised game.
Nick Diaz, the kicker who replaced the much-maligned Josh Thompson, made four field goals — the first time since a USU placekicker had made that many in one contest since 1999.
The 28-point final margin is the Aggies' largest in their series against SJSU, exceeding their 35-8 win in 1965.
»13 of 13 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utahns in baseball: BYU alum Adam Law breaks...
- Mayor responds to pending harassment lawsuit...
- New temple presidents
- Amy Donaldson: It's easy for this working...
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback Austin...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 45
- Links: BYU gets a new commitment; Utes... 43
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 40
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders... 31
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Sen. Orrin Hatch calls HBO story on... 16
- Morning links: SI features Frank... 11
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball... 7