Utah State football: Will the Aggies' school-record conference winning streak end?
RECORD-SETTING MARGIN OF VICTORY »13 of 13 «
Sept. 27, 2013: Utah State 40, San Jose State 12
Returning to the stadium where they found 13 sacks the previous fall, the Aggies completely dominated Fales and company. Keeton led USU to 520 yards of total offense in an ESPN-televised game.
Nick Diaz, the kicker who replaced the much-maligned Josh Thompson, made four field goals — the first time since a USU placekicker had made that many in one contest since 1999.
The 28-point final margin is the Aggies' largest in their series against SJSU, exceeding their 35-8 win in 1965.
»13 of 13 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- Search warrants: Poisoning suspected in...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Officers say they shot Darrien Hunt out of...
- Newcomers enjoy BYU hoops debut in Cougar Tipoff
- Top 10 money mistakes new parents make
- Keeping it rolling: Utes top Trojans in... 87
- BYU needs win at Middle Tennessee to... 77
- Dick Harmon: BYU's defense needs Bronco... 58
- Misery loves company: BYU football No.... 57
- BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall gives... 46
- High school football: State tournament... 45
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury 43
- Poppinga has endured dark times before,... 42