Utah State football: Will the Aggies' school-record conference winning streak end?
RECORD-SETTING MARGIN OF VICTORY »13 of 13 «
Sept. 27, 2013: Utah State 40, San Jose State 12
Returning to the stadium where they found 13 sacks the previous fall, the Aggies completely dominated Fales and company. Keeton led USU to 520 yards of total offense in an ESPN-televised game.
Nick Diaz, the kicker who replaced the much-maligned Josh Thompson, made four field goals — the first time since a USU placekicker had made that many in one contest since 1999.
The 28-point final margin is the Aggies' largest in their series against SJSU, exceeding their 35-8 win in 1965.
»13 of 13 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Guard Elijah Bryant announces he is...
- Religious groups react to Boy Scouts’...
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive line...
- Cougars say they have learned lessons in wake...
- Sandy mailman's plea for books gets worldwide...
- The Clean Cut: New Zealand students perform...
- Phil Steele gives tempered assessment... 76
- Morning links: Utah is on the rise in... 74
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 64
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 44
- BYU looking for another defensive... 33
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 31
- Utah Utes backup quarterback Donovan... 29
- Morning links: Devontae Booker to be... 18