Gameday glance: Georgia Tech at BYU, Oct. 12, 5 p.m.
Key matchup »6 of 7 «
BYU’S FRONT SEVEN VS. GEORGIA TECH TRIPLE OPTION: The Cougars have a proven track record against the triple option. The Yellow Jackets entered last year No. 3 in the nation in rushing, averaging 339 yards per game, but finished with just 157.
»6 of 7 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33