Gameday glance: Georgia Tech at BYU, Oct. 12, 5 p.m.
BYU has had success against the option under Bronco Mendenhall, especially in the Cougars' 41-17 win over Georgia Tech last year. BYU is hoping to continue that success and extend its current two-game win streak as well.
The Yellow Jackets, meanwhile, come into Provo on a two-game losing streak after falling to Virginia Tech and Miami. A non-conference victory could get Georgia Tech back on track.
Here's a look at the matchup and what is at stake in Saturday's contest.
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Without the overdose of obscenity, 'The Book...
- Morning links: BYU letting fans tailgate;...
- 13 baby names that are making a comeback
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Wanted Layton man dies in New Mexico plane crash
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 99
- Morning links: Utah is on the rise in... 74
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 50
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 50
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 41
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 33
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32