Gameday glance: Georgia Tech at BYU, Oct. 12, 5 p.m.
BYU has had success against the option under Bronco Mendenhall, especially in the Cougars' 41-17 win over Georgia Tech last year. BYU is hoping to continue that success and extend its current two-game win streak as well.
The Yellow Jackets, meanwhile, come into Provo on a two-game losing streak after falling to Virginia Tech and Miami. A non-conference victory could get Georgia Tech back on track.
Here's a look at the matchup and what is at stake in Saturday's contest.
- LDS Church clarifies position on...
- Dick Harmon: Presence of injured stars looms...
- Brad Rock: This is where conference switch...
- BYU-Memphis an 'intriguing' bowl matchup
- Pleasant Grove pizza manager arrested for...
- LDS Church to create new missions in Utah and...
- Gordon Hayward happy to be moving on with...
- Tyler Haws scores 24 as BYU holds off Stanford
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 63
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 53
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 51
- Hamson and Gray step up big to get BYU... 45
- Dick Harmon: How a simple decision in... 34
- Ute football team has boots on the... 33
- Brad Rock: This is where conference... 30
- Ranking the biggest bowl games in... 28