Gameday glance: No. 5 Stanford at Utah, Oct. 12, 4 p.m.
Utah heads into its contest with No. 5 Stanford in dire need of a win in conference play. Utah is already sitting at 0-2 in Pac-12 play and facing an upcoming stretch of four out of five league games on the road.
The Cardinal, meanwhile, have stayed unbeaten and will be looking to keep that going before the league slate gets even tougher.
Here's a look at the matchup and what is at stake in Saturday's contest.
- BYU earns NCAA at-large bid; will face Oregon...
- Parents remember child, 6, who died days...
- BYU's No. 10 seed surprises national media
- Jimmer Fredette thinks Bulls give him ideal...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Overwhelming reaction causes changes to...
- British judge hears arguments in case LDS...
- Reader voices: Memories of the Golden Toaster...
- Minute-by-minute: How Utah and USU lost... 114
- BYU earns NCAA at-large bid; will face... 90
- Utah basketball: Utes outlast... 89
- Utah basketball: Utes get 'punched in... 75
- Utes headed to NIT game at Saint Mary's 49
- BYU basketball: Kyle Collinsworth has... 44
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes advance... 30
- Bubble watch: BYU playing the waiting game 20