Commentary: 10 things the Aggies must do to be successful against Boise State
Expectation levels have been somewhat altered for the Utah State football team, a big reason for that is the fall of Aggie football star Chuckie Keeton. Keeton suffered a knee injury Saturday night, against the BYU Cougars, ending his season and what looks to be Mountain West Conference championship hopes for Aggie fans. However, the conference championship game isn’t out of the question just yet.
Boise State 3-2 (1-1) is the only legitimate threat to the Aggies for the Mountain Division title, the winner of this game will most likely play Fresno State in the championship game Dec. 7.
A win over Boise State could clinch the Mountain Division for the Aggies, mainly because the Aggies aren’t scheduled to play Fresno State, while Boise State has already played and lost to the Bulldogs.
Now to say the game against the Broncos is going to be an easy victory is foolish, losing Keeton will take its toll; you can’t replace 20 TDs. But maybe the Aggies can do these 10 things to get the victory over the Broncos.
Follow Braden Clark on Twitter @bradyclark19
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical is an...
- Jury orders Siegfried and Jensen to pay...
- Modest swimwear makes a splash in women's retail
- Morning links: BYU letting fans tailgate;...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- Wanted Layton man dies in New Mexico plane crash
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- IRS commits to not target tax-exempt status...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 94
- Morning links: Utah is on the rise in... 74
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 70
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 49
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 48
- Morning links: BYU, Utah and Utah State... 41
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 33
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor... 32