Commentary: 10 things the Aggies must do to be successful against Boise State
Expectation levels have been somewhat altered for the Utah State football team, a big reason for that is the fall of Aggie football star Chuckie Keeton. Keeton suffered a knee injury Saturday night, against the BYU Cougars, ending his season and what looks to be Mountain West Conference championship hopes for Aggie fans. However, the conference championship game isn’t out of the question just yet.
Boise State 3-2 (1-1) is the only legitimate threat to the Aggies for the Mountain Division title, the winner of this game will most likely play Fresno State in the championship game Dec. 7.
A win over Boise State could clinch the Mountain Division for the Aggies, mainly because the Aggies aren’t scheduled to play Fresno State, while Boise State has already played and lost to the Bulldogs.
Now to say the game against the Broncos is going to be an easy victory is foolish, losing Keeton will take its toll; you can’t replace 20 TDs. But maybe the Aggies can do these 10 things to get the victory over the Broncos.
Follow Braden Clark on Twitter @bradyclark19
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- Utah Jazz: Jazz forward Richard Jefferson...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 99
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 68
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 51
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34