Commentary: 10 things the Aggies must do to be successful against Boise State
Expectation levels have been somewhat altered for the Utah State football team, a big reason for that is the fall of Aggie football star Chuckie Keeton. Keeton suffered a knee injury Saturday night, against the BYU Cougars, ending his season and what looks to be Mountain West Conference championship hopes for Aggie fans. However, the conference championship game isn’t out of the question just yet.
Boise State 3-2 (1-1) is the only legitimate threat to the Aggies for the Mountain Division title, the winner of this game will most likely play Fresno State in the championship game Dec. 7.
A win over Boise State could clinch the Mountain Division for the Aggies, mainly because the Aggies aren’t scheduled to play Fresno State, while Boise State has already played and lost to the Bulldogs.
Now to say the game against the Broncos is going to be an easy victory is foolish, losing Keeton will take its toll; you can’t replace 20 TDs. But maybe the Aggies can do these 10 things to get the victory over the Broncos.
Follow Braden Clark on Twitter @bradyclark19
- 3 men missing nearly 5 months were likely...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone and...
- 5 underrated Disney movies
- Returning LDS missionary, father battling...
- BYU student claims he was evicted after...
- The Clean Cut: Mitt Romney, Jimmy Fallon...
- Court battle settled over Susan Powell...
- LDS Church releases Easter video, campaign
- Utes to face Duke in the Sweet 16... 207
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill is making a... 31
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- No. 5 Runnin' Utes go cold from the... 29
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 27
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- It's Coach K vs. Coach K as Utah... 22
- Ogden chooses to play as an independent... 21