BYU football: 10 facts, stats about the Cougars heading into homecoming vs. Georgia Tech
LEADING SCORERS »9 of 10 «
Kicker Justin Sorensen is BYU’s leading scorer with 39 points, averaging 7.8 points per game. He has made 8-of-9 field goal attempts and is a perfect 15-15 on his PAT attempts. Taysom Hill is BYU’s second leading scorer with 36 points, having scored six rushing touchdowns. Combined, Sorensen and Hill have scored 75 points, which is 54.7 percent of BYU’s team total of 137 points.
»9 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New mission presidents
- All 4 of Joseph Smith's firsthand accounts of...
- One thing that changed my view of marriage...
- In our opinion: Marriage definition on...
- National experts weigh in on the BYU Cougars'...
- Rock On: Next Utah college coach to leave is ...
- Father raises awareness of congenital defect...
- Gordon Hayward looks to get better at...
- Little offense as main players sit out... 105
- Brad Rock: BYU's window is closing; big... 101
- Morning links: Duke in pursuit of Lone... 45
- BYU offense looking to move the ball,... 34
- Analysis: Utah Jazz will be better, but... 17
- Dave Rose hires May as BYU's director... 13
- Pittsburgh to hire Utah State Athletic... 11
- Scott Mitchell: Former U., NFL... 10