Rock On: A Jerry Sloan kind of sale, plus government shutdown woes
For those who remember Jerry Sloan’s complaints that his team was forever “jackpotting around,” there’s this: A recent newspaper insert for R.C. Willey furniture included a “Jackpot” sofa sale.
“Apparently,” wrote reader S. Reed Grant, “Jerry Sloan has gone into the furniture design business.”
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk (ahem,...
- 4-star basketball recruit Connor Harding...
- LDS Church relationship with Boy Scouts in...
- Mormon thrill ride creator still generating...
- Boy Scouts in Utah, nation face uncertain future
- What consumers need to know about chip...
- Imagine Dragons treated like home team at...
- Dear daughter, when did I last wash your hair?
- Phil Steele gives tempered assessment... 77
- Morning links: Utah is on the rise in... 74
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 expansion talk... 74
- Cougars say they have learned lessons... 66
- Utah makes top 7 for 4-star offensive... 49
- BYU looking for another defensive... 33
- Morning links: Tom Hackett is the Utes'... 33
- Ute football team picked to finish 5th... 32