Impact players to watch in Friday night's BYU-USU game
LOGAN — BYU and Utah State have met on the football field more than 80 times since the very first game in October 1922. The latest installment in the battle for the Old Wagon Wheel trophy is scheduled in Logan tonight. This game could be a make-or-break game for each teams’ success for the remainder of this season.
Coaches often say things such as “football is a game of inches” or “the game will probably come down to one or two plays.” While most fans think those are just clichés, there is no doubt that some players have the capability to alter the outcome of the game based on their individual performances.
Here is a look at some of the players that could impact the game:
Landon Walters is a history and political science major at Salt Lake Community College. He is an avid sports fan and loves writing. Email: email@example.com
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Two powerful forces make American families...
- Utah leads the nation in deadly melanoma cases
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 118
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 106
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 99
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're... 62
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 51
- BYU football: Cougars announce future... 37
- Former Ute Zane Beadles donates... 27
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face 27