Impact players to watch in Friday night's BYU-USU game
LOGAN — BYU and Utah State have met on the football field more than 80 times since the very first game in October 1922. The latest installment in the battle for the Old Wagon Wheel trophy is scheduled in Logan tonight. This game could be a make-or-break game for each teams’ success for the remainder of this season.
Coaches often say things such as “football is a game of inches” or “the game will probably come down to one or two plays.” While most fans think those are just clichés, there is no doubt that some players have the capability to alter the outcome of the game based on their individual performances.
Here is a look at some of the players that could impact the game:
Landon Walters is a history and political science major at Salt Lake Community College. He is an avid sports fan and loves writing. Email: email@example.com
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Ebola outbreak prompts evacuation of LDS...
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Ranking the best season by a running back in...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford... 110
- BYU football: Cougars announce future... 88
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're... 73
- Utes fill three future football... 68
- Can BYU put together a special season? 60
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU... 59
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 54
- College football: BYU receives votes in... 35