Impact players to watch in Friday night's BYU-USU game
LOGAN — BYU and Utah State have met on the football field more than 80 times since the very first game in October 1922. The latest installment in the battle for the Old Wagon Wheel trophy is scheduled in Logan tonight. This game could be a make-or-break game for each teams’ success for the remainder of this season.
Coaches often say things such as “football is a game of inches” or “the game will probably come down to one or two plays.” While most fans think those are just clichés, there is no doubt that some players have the capability to alter the outcome of the game based on their individual performances.
Here is a look at some of the players that could impact the game:
Landon Walters is a history and political science major at Salt Lake Community College. He is an avid sports fan and loves writing. Email: email@example.com
- New mission presidents
- ValueSpeak: How did my toddler grandson...
- LDS sister missionaries assaulted in Chile
- Living on the edge: North Salt Lake residents...
- Britain has a new princess — and...
- One man dead after attempted carjacking in Orem
- Free agent roundup: 14 locals from BYU, Utah,...
- Linehan's leg helps propel BYU past Cal for...
- Brad Rock: Utah-BYU rivalry will... 158
- Dick Harmon: Utes clearly lead local... 80
- BYU announces 2015 football schedule,... 75
- Yeomans: What does Jimmer Fredette need... 54
- 20 years later, 'blessed' Herring... 52
- BYU hires Lone Peak's Quincy Lewis as... 38
- Dick Harmon: BYU's 2015 September... 38
- BYU's 2015 bowl destination could be... 31