Gameday glance: No. 12 UCLA at Utah, Oct. 3, 8 p.m.
Utah’s focus was squarely on UCLA this week. The Utes have won the past two meetings against the Bruins in Salt Lake City by a combined score of 75-12, prevailing in 2007 and 2011.
The Utes are also looking to avoid a slow start in Pac-12 play, and already down 0-1, they do not want to drop another conference game this soon.
Here is a glance into the matchup at stake when UCLA visits Utah Thursday.
- Former BYU star Ena fitting in well at... 76
- Utah football: Dres Anderson shines in... 58
- Morning links: Krystkowiak shares his... 32
- Rose still has lofty goals for BYU's... 30
- Dick Harmon: Careers of Aaron... 24
- Mountain West Conference announces... 22
- Morning links: Booker ends the year... 17
- Video: Utah football coaches revved up... 16