BYU, USU football: Breaking down the Aggie offense vs. the Cougar defense
Key matchup for Utah State in the run game »2 of 11 «
Offensive guard Kyle Whimpey was lost to a season-ending knee injury in the Aggies' last game against San Jose State. The replacement for Whimpey, either Sini Tauauve’a or Bill Vavau, will be the key against BYU’s talented front seven. USU averages just over 200 yards per game on the ground and was held under that mark in losses to Utah and USC. Having a consistent running attack to give the offense balance will be a key for the Aggie offense.
»2 of 11 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Son shares story of miraculous reunion with...
- Is your financial house in order? 10...
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team landed...
- 5 Browns sisters to promote bill on statute...
- Defending the Faith: Joseph Smith's vision of...
- Elder L. Tom Perry's cancer terminal, 'has...
- The Clean Cut: Stuttering comedian wins over...
- Heavy rains in Utah fail to wash away drought
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule... 90
- Morning links: BYU and Utah have games... 58
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 50
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 48
- Dick Harmon: How BYU football team... 29
- Brad Rock: Tackle football for girls... 15
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 14
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner... 8