BYU, USU football: Breaking down the Aggie offense vs. the Cougar defense
Key matchup for Utah State in the run game »2 of 11 «
Offensive guard Kyle Whimpey was lost to a season-ending knee injury in the Aggies' last game against San Jose State. The replacement for Whimpey, either Sini Tauauve’a or Bill Vavau, will be the key against BYU’s talented front seven. USU averages just over 200 yards per game on the ground and was held under that mark in losses to Utah and USC. Having a consistent running attack to give the offense balance will be a key for the Aggie offense.
»2 of 11 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's...
- Dick Harmon: Kyle Collinsworth's career game...
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 83
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 66
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit... 56
- BYU baseball: BYU beats Utah, 20-3 47
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 43
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of... 34
- CougarLinks: BYU picked to win WCC... 28