BYU, USU football: Breaking down the Aggie offense vs. the Cougar defense
Key matchup for Utah State in the run game »2 of 11 «
Offensive guard Kyle Whimpey was lost to a season-ending knee injury in the Aggies' last game against San Jose State. The replacement for Whimpey, either Sini Tauauve’a or Bill Vavau, will be the key against BYU’s talented front seven. USU averages just over 200 yards per game on the ground and was held under that mark in losses to Utah and USC. Having a consistent running attack to give the offense balance will be a key for the Aggie offense.
»2 of 11 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- New MTC presidents
- BYU's big plays, big second half, spell...
- In our opinion: Trump unmatched as a...
- Hillary's grace: Watching her daughter...
- Utah's first family of rodeo: Riding buckin'...
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best Pac-12...
- BYU-Utah State: How to watch, listen to or...
- Dick Harmon: After tossing 4 TDs, BYU's...
- BYU expecting a 'dogfight' in Logan... 60
- Utes fall to No. 23 in playoff... 52
- Utes outlast Colorado to cap best... 35
- BYU holds on for tougher-than-expected... 34
- Doug Robinson: It's the same old sad... 32
- Utah State denies David Collette's... 30
- Mangum 'humbled' to be BYU's... 29
- Doug Robinson: Colorado-Utah: In the... 23