BYU, USU football: Breaking down the Aggie offense vs. the Cougar defense
Key matchup for Utah State in the run game »2 of 11 «
Offensive guard Kyle Whimpey was lost to a season-ending knee injury in the Aggies' last game against San Jose State. The replacement for Whimpey, either Sini Tauauve’a or Bill Vavau, will be the key against BYU’s talented front seven. USU averages just over 200 yards per game on the ground and was held under that mark in losses to Utah and USC. Having a consistent running attack to give the offense balance will be a key for the Aggie offense.
»2 of 11 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Parade spectators celebrate pioneers past and...
- Getting back up off the ground: Utahn...
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says Harvey...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- What life was like for the Mormon pioneers...
- Mary Barker: The Romney I may have voted for
- From autonomy to Harvey Langi: Tidbits from...
- Kyle Whittingham, players unfazed by... 112
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 88
- The original BCS busters: Looking back... 65
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not... 52
- ACC media days has some interesting... 48
- Utah's better BCS buster, 2004 or 2008? 31
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to... 28
- Utes notebook: Kyle Whittingham says... 25