BYU, USU football: Breaking down the Aggie offense vs. the Cougar defense
Key matchup for Utah State in the run game »2 of 11 «
Offensive guard Kyle Whimpey was lost to a season-ending knee injury in the Aggies' last game against San Jose State. The replacement for Whimpey, either Sini Tauauve’a or Bill Vavau, will be the key against BYU’s talented front seven. USU averages just over 200 yards per game on the ground and was held under that mark in losses to Utah and USC. Having a consistent running attack to give the offense balance will be a key for the Aggie offense.
»2 of 11 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- 'Say Thanks': Facebook launches new feature...
- High school football: Bingham accepts invite...
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get washed away...
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0
- Capturing 'Mormon Faces': LDS mother,...
- Mormon creator of 'Battlestar Galactica'...
- Dick Harmon: Utah tries to break out of...
- Despite the loss, Savannah State coach...
- BYU's Hill plans to return for senior... 115
- When it rains, it pours: Utes get... 82
- Runnin' Utes lose defensive battle at... 68
- Utes still have outside chance at... 36
- UHSAA's Board of Trustees assigns high... 35
- For BYU, it's not about opponent... 30
- BYU blanks hapless Savannah State, 64-0 24
- Freshman Jake Toolson leads Cougars... 21