The need for speed: See history racing across the Bonneville Salt Flats
»1 of 65 «
Captain George Eyston, centre in helmet, with his entire crew standing behind his car Speed of the Winds at the conclusion of his record breaking runs on Bonneville Falts, Utah, on July 16, 1936, after he broke every intermediate record.
»1 of 65 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church asks court to void subpoena in...
- Pregnant woman killed in collision with...
- President Uchtdorf visits refugees; presents...
- Morning links: Utah Jazz on the rise; is BYU...
- Elder Per G. Malm dies at age 67
- LDS missionaries save apartment complex from...
- Utah case highlights painful challenges...
- Former BYU coach Bronco Mendenhall says it...
- Utah delegates finally stand and cheer... 94
- Sarah Silverman: Bernie-or-bust Dems... 49
- Obama rejects Trump depiction of US in... 41
- Police give all-clear in Munich... 32
- After turmoil, Sanders, Michelle Obama,... 30
- Utah Democrats headed to 'historic'... 29
- Dems' division, emails roil party on... 28
- Should mountain biking be allowed in... 28