The need for speed: See history racing across the Bonneville Salt Flats
»1 of 65 «
Captain George Eyston, centre in helmet, with his entire crew standing behind his car Speed of the Winds at the conclusion of his record breaking runs on Bonneville Falts, Utah, on July 16, 1936, after he broke every intermediate record.
»1 of 65 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- BYU's linebacker Kyle Van Noy engaged to Miss...
- Seeing is believing: Doctor, family say...
- LDS general authorities make appearance at...
- BYU basketball: 3 players record...
- Court: Mormon church, members not liable in...
- Walmart's 20 best-selling Black Friday items
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Josh Romney first on scene of crash,... 59
- Should parents pay extra for... 41
- Croatians vote against same-sex marriage 37
- Court: Mormon church, members not... 33
- Utah A.G. John Swallow: 'No way to... 25
- Fast food outlets planning strike for... 25
- Challenge to Utah's same-sex marriage ban 23
- 'Little Bulldog' will take a break; the... 18