The need for speed: See history racing across the Bonneville Salt Flats
»1 of 65 «
Captain George Eyston, centre in helmet, with his entire crew standing behind his car Speed of the Winds at the conclusion of his record breaking runs on Bonneville Falts, Utah, on July 16, 1936, after he broke every intermediate record.
»1 of 65 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Security, authorities detain woman...
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Morning links: BYU's football schedule...
- Doug Robinson: Witt latest BYU runner chasing...
- Jerry Earl Johnston: Do you fit the Mormon...
- Erin Stewart: Are your possessions stealing...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on... 44
- Utahns cheer, jeer appeals court's... 36
- 3 veteran officers preparing sex... 22
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to... 20
- Ireland has voted to legalize gay... 19
- Conservative group yanks TV ads... 17
- Ohio patrolman acquitted in shooting... 16
- Parents of teen who died in overdose... 15