Gameday glance: Middle Tennessee State at BYU, Sept. 27, 7 p.m.
After a tough 20-13 loss to Utah last week, BYU takes the field again on Friday to take on Middle Tennessee State at home.
The offense should have a much easier time against the Blue Raider defense, which should allow quarterback Taysom Hill to improve his dismal 35.1 passing percentage. The defense will also need to step up against running back Reggie Whatley and the Middle Tennessee offense that scored 42 points last week.
Here's everything you need to know about BYU's game against the Blue Raiders at a glance.
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10
- BYU coach, players answer questions at fireside
- Circleville farmers scratching their heads...
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big 12...
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- College football predictions: How will... 141
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- First steps: Utes open season with... 60
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 45