Gameday glance: Middle Tennessee State at BYU, Sept. 27, 7 p.m.
After a tough 20-13 loss to Utah last week, BYU takes the field again on Friday to take on Middle Tennessee State at home.
The offense should have a much easier time against the Blue Raider defense, which should allow quarterback Taysom Hill to improve his dismal 35.1 passing percentage. The defense will also need to step up against running back Reggie Whatley and the Middle Tennessee offense that scored 42 points last week.
Here's everything you need to know about BYU's game against the Blue Raiders at a glance.
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Sunday morning quarterback: Stars and stats...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 86
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 35
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33