High school football: Felt's Facts Week 6
Note: This week’s highlights include some of the top single-game performances for the 2013 season. Also included are more comprehensive lists than appeared last week of all-time single-game passing records for 94 schools and rushing records for 101.
Milford and Rich both compete in four-team Class 1A North. Last week, when Milford played at Rich, it marked the Tigers’ final region game, while the Rebels played their first. Meanwhile, Regions 2 and 3 finally commence league competition this week.
Although the playoffs are weeks away, remember that in the 5A tournament, Region 1 meets Region 4 and Region 2 plays Region 3 in the first round. In 4A, it’s Region 5 vs. Region 6 and Region 7 vs. Region 8. In the other classifications, it’s simply North vs. South.
Felt’s Facts welcomes questions or corrections – email email@example.com
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- Security breached: Intruder gets into White...
- Tragedy can reveal 'the very gold of truth'
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Mourning family of Mormon missionary finds...
- Utah football: Utes' 2015 schedule... 108
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 72
- Red and Blue Recruits: Breaking down... 65
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 34
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33