Photo gallery: 1998 United States embassy bombings
Bombing in Nairobi, Kenya »1 of 22 «
Damaged cars and debris cover the ground outside the U.S. Embassy in Nairobi, Kenya, Friday Aug. 7, 1998, after a huge bomb explosion ripped apart a building and damaged the American Embassy in background. -- Sayyid Azim
»1 of 22 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- UTubers: Returned LDS missionary part of...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake hired assistant...
- LDS Church opposed to state senator's medical...
- New mission presidents
- LDS missionaries safe in Taiwan after earthquake
- Mormon Mentions: Adam Levine praises The...
- Supporters of Oregon occupier honor LaVoy...
- Live stream: High school drill team state...
- My view: It is trendy to be extreme in... 47
- Drew Clark: Uniting the Republican... 46
- In our opinion: Why Religious Freedom... 37
- Letter: Obama had no choice 35
- Letter: Breaking rivalry contract 29
- Mia Love: One subject at a time 28
- In our opinion: Time for Evans to drop... 20
- Where's my money going? 20