Photo gallery: 1998 United States embassy bombings
Bombing in Nairobi, Kenya »1 of 22 «
Damaged cars and debris cover the ground outside the U.S. Embassy in Nairobi, Kenya, Friday Aug. 7, 1998, after a huge bomb explosion ripped apart a building and damaged the American Embassy in background. -- Sayyid Azim
»1 of 22 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- Former BYU tight end Dennis Pitta's season is...
- My view: Utah, where do you stand on... 96
- W. Bradford Wilcox: The new progressive... 43
- Letter: Bush dilemma 2.0 42
- In our opinion: Don't 'Army-ize' local... 28
- George F. Will: Obama needs Congress to... 27
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test? 27
- In our opinion: How committed are... 26
- Frank Pignanelli & LaVarr Webb: Are... 21