Must-know facts and stats going into BYU-MTSU game
Costly mistakes »10 of 10 «
Turnovers and penalties are killing the Cougars. An interception against Virginia cost BYU a win, and a penalty negated a much-needed kickoff return for a touchdown against Utah. The timing and circumstances of these mistakes seem to be more lethal than the number of mistakes — although the volume of mistakes is still a concern, since BYU averages 7.33 penalties per game.
»10 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Daniel Sorensen makes Chiefs 53-man roster,...
- BYU's suspended players expected to be back...
- Dick Harmon: BYU coaches will take the win...
- 5 parenting lessons learned from movies
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- UVU men's soccer makes its program debut with...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 65
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 49
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 48
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks... 41