Must-know facts and stats going into BYU-MTSU game
Following a bitter home loss to Utah, BYU looks to bounce back with a win in a showdown against the Middle Tennessee State University Blue Raiders on Friday, Sept. 27, at 7 p.m. MDT at LaVell Edwards Stadium.
This will be the first meeting between these two teams. BYU head coach Bronco Mendenhall enters Friday’s game with a 4-1 record against Conference USA opponents.
Meanwhile, the Blue Raiders currently lead the East Division of Conference USA, with a 1-0 conference record and a 3-1 overall record.
As BYU and Middle Tennessee State prepare for the game, here are 10 must-know facts and stats.
Michael Chase is a graduate of Dixie State University and Deseret News contributor. He is the owner of Mike's Professional Editing LLC, which provides proofreading and audio transcription services. EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president