High school football: Top performers of week 5
Throughout the high school football season, the Deseret News gathers and tracks offensive and defensive statistics for nearly every team in the state. Each week, roughly 90 percent of the schools submit their stats for publication, and the year-to-date leaders in a variety of categories can be found here.
After sifting through thousands of tackles and yards from roughly 50 games last week, here are 15 of the top performers from week five of the high school football season:
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Ebola outbreak prompts evacuation of LDS...
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford... 110
- BYU football: Cougars announce future... 88
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're... 73
- Utes fill three future football... 69
- Can BYU put together a special season? 60
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU... 59
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 54
- College football: BYU receives votes in... 35