High school football: Top performers of week 5
Throughout the high school football season, the Deseret News gathers and tracks offensive and defensive statistics for nearly every team in the state. Each week, roughly 90 percent of the schools submit their stats for publication, and the year-to-date leaders in a variety of categories can be found here.
After sifting through thousands of tackles and yards from roughly 50 games last week, here are 15 of the top performers from week five of the high school football season:
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Temple Square opens 3 new exhibits
- Motherhood Matters: 6 ways to help your shy...
- Report: Former Jordan High quarterback... 47
- Dick Harmon: NCAA's move to speed up... 45
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting... 33
- BYU basketball: NBA draft insiders... 31
- BYU football signs New Zealand rugby... 24
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's... 10
- Live streams: 5A & 4A state baseball... 7
- Utah State basketball: Aggie men to... 6