High school football: Top performers of week 5
Throughout the high school football season, the Deseret News gathers and tracks offensive and defensive statistics for nearly every team in the state. Each week, roughly 90 percent of the schools submit their stats for publication, and the year-to-date leaders in a variety of categories can be found here.
After sifting through thousands of tackles and yards from roughly 50 games last week, here are 15 of the top performers from week five of the high school football season:
- 'Duck Dynasty' daughter sticks to Christian...
- Utah family adopts 2 newborns 6 weeks apart
- Was pregnancy rumor a factor in killing of...
- Two men charged with vandalizing LDS church...
- LDS Church publishes two new essays on past...
- LDS Church releases video about suicide...
- Father says daughter was stabbed 46 times
- Missing oilfield worker's body found near Vernal
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35 68
- Dick Harmon: Even more urgency needed... 50
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but... 49
- Mired in 3-game losing streak, BYU... 49
- FBS football coaches vote BYU most... 42
- Travis Wilson back in the saddle as... 32
- Brad Rock: Utes have their star in... 28
- College football: Utah rises to No. 19... 27