High school football: Top performers of week 5
Throughout the high school football season, the Deseret News gathers and tracks offensive and defensive statistics for nearly every team in the state. Each week, roughly 90 percent of the schools submit their stats for publication, and the year-to-date leaders in a variety of categories can be found here.
After sifting through thousands of tackles and yards from roughly 50 games last week, here are 15 of the top performers from week five of the high school football season:
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 123
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 39
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 34
- Morning links: Utah running back's goal... 25
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 25
- Dick Harmon: BYU's spring football... 23
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21