Capturing history: From Roosevelt to Obama, here's a look at US presidents in Utah
Barack Obama, 2007 »100 of 100 «
Tom Smart, Deseret News
Then-Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama addresses a greets supporters at Kimball Junction on the outskirts of Park City, Utah, Aug. 5, 2007.
»100 of 100 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jenna Kim Jones: The new, cool face of Mormonism
- An LDS missionary and a Marine: Twin brothers...
- 'Meet the Mormons' box office continues to...
- Chris and Sally Mart create a refuge for...
- Nevada rallies to beat BYU, 42-35
- LDS Church releases video, topic page...
- The 9 most overlooked threats to a marriage
- Dick Harmon: BYU amasses yards but flutters...
- Can public officials refuse to perform... 67
- Houston subpoenas sermons in battle... 32
- Budget deficit drops to $483B, lowest... 26
- Official: 2nd worker isolated within 90... 21
- New Ebola 'czar' knows Washington, but... 21
- Why I stand with the Houston Five 16
- Are teachers getting behind Common... 15
- Gay marriage becomes legal in Arizona,... 14