Capturing history: From Roosevelt to Obama, here's a look at US presidents in Utah
Barack Obama, 2007 »100 of 100 «
Tom Smart, Deseret News
Then-Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama addresses a greets supporters at Kimball Junction on the outskirts of Park City, Utah, Aug. 5, 2007.
»100 of 100 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Lost recording of an interview with 1867...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- National Weather Service radar mistakes swans...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Little difference between PG-13 and R-rated...
- Utah Utes basketball: AD Chris Hill doesn't...
- Pay increase for Gov. Herbert, other... 67
- Legal analysis supports Utah's law on... 36
- Can Mandela's legacy revive the GOP? 32
- Do Utah high school students need four... 30
- Health care debate about presidential... 24
- What you think of welfare program... 24
- India government likely to review... 23
- Health care signups increase to... 23