Photo gallery: Presidential visits to the Beehive State
Rutherford B. Hayes, 1880 »1 of 100 «
Utah State Historical Society
Rutherford B. Hayes was the second president to visit Utah, following President Ulysses S. Grant's 1875 visit. He is seen standing in this photo taken at Fort Douglas.
»1 of 100 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Dick Harmon: BYU's Sitake wants former Cougar...
- Morning links: BYU, Virginia fans share...
- Women hired by LDS Church History Department...
- Riverton sees 550-acre LDS Church property...
- Nick Emery's freshman season at BYU filled...
- Larry King interviews Lindsey Stirling about...
- Survivor of Trolley Square massacre urges...
- Red-hot Utah Jazz enter the danger zone
- US adds just 151k jobs in January; 4.9... 31
- Clinton seeks to cut into Sanders' New... 9
- 5 things to know about the Super Bowl... 9
- For the Clintons, New Hampshire is the... 8
- Debate Takeaways: Rubio shaken, Trump... 7
- Obama sends Congress record $4.1... 7
- Clinton's New Hampshire challenge:... 6
- North Korea's new satellite flew over... 5