Photo gallery: Presidential visits to the Beehive State
Rutherford B. Hayes, 1880 »1 of 100 «
Utah State Historical Society
Rutherford B. Hayes was the second president to visit Utah, following President Ulysses S. Grant's 1875 visit. He is seen standing in this photo taken at Fort Douglas.
»1 of 100 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Should Meagan Grunwald get life without parole?
- Morning links: BYU signee shot in arm;...
- Utah Jazz: Brazilian point guard Raul Neto...
- Jazz fan favorite Jeremy Evans' era in Utah...
- Photo gallery: Journey headlines 35th Stadium...
- So far, Dante Exum appears to be bigger and...
- Dick Harmon: A more confident Robert Anae...
- Funeral services for President Boyd K. Packer...
- Polygamous Montana trio applies for... 137
- Bakery ordered to pay $135,000 for... 62
- Episcopal Church becomes third... 56
- Idaho's gay marriage ban remains in... 35
- Dan Liljenquist: Time to relegate the... 28
- Did the news media show bias in its... 24
- Obama's counterterrorism policy facing... 22
- Ten Commandments decision prompts... 18