Capturing history: From Roosevelt to Obama, here's a look at US presidents in Utah
Rutherford B. Hayes, 1880 »1 of 100 «
Utah State Historical Society
Rutherford B. Hayes was the second president to visit Utah, following President Ulysses S. Grant's 1875 visit. He is seen standing in this photo taken at Fort Douglas.
»1 of 100 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- High school boys basketball: TJ Haws' career...
- Duke's Jabari Parker faces tough stay-or-go...
- BYU basketball: Despite dearth of 3-pointers,...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Judge: Biological father will share custody...
- The story of a fish, a river and what's ahead...
- Obama administration allows 2-year... 28
- Putin: Russia has right to use force in... 22
- Disney ending funding to Boy Scouts in... 21
- Half of millennials more likely to lean... 14
- Former IRS official Lois Lerner again... 11
- Early auditions for 2016 Republican... 11
- Rutgers faculty council pushes for... 10
- New Ukraine prime minister: Crimea will... 9