Capturing history: From Roosevelt to Obama, here's a look at US presidents in Utah
Rutherford B. Hayes, 1880 »1 of 100 «
Utah State Historical Society
Rutherford B. Hayes was the second president to visit Utah, following President Ulysses S. Grant's 1875 visit. He is seen standing in this photo taken at Fort Douglas.
»1 of 100 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Jim McMahon closing in on graduating from...
- 'Because of Him': LDS video on Christ...
- Dick Harmon: BYU's loading up with one-year...
- Man admits raping, killing young Ogden girl...
- Miracles found at new temple in Florida
- First Presidency Easter Message
- Bubba Watson, two-time Masters Golf...
- Autopsies of 7 infants completed; police...
- Obama: Religious intolerance has... 78
- Utah, Oklahoma same-sex marriage cases... 47
- The dangers of financially illiterate... 31
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care 27
- Appeals judges question right to sue in... 25
- Report projects health law's subsidies... 21
- Texas seizes FLDS Church's secluded ranch 21
- Police: Student ate more pot than... 18