Capturing history: From Roosevelt to Obama, here's a look at US presidents in Utah
Rutherford B. Hayes, 1880 »1 of 100 «
Utah State Historical Society
Rutherford B. Hayes was the second president to visit Utah, following President Ulysses S. Grant's 1875 visit. He is seen standing in this photo taken at Fort Douglas.
»1 of 100 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS couple with triplets expecting twins:...
- Search warrants: Poisoning suspected in...
- Video: Improbable final play lifts Maple...
- Royals Pitcher Jeremy Guthrie expresses...
- Red and Blue Recruits: Examining the...
- Utes lose Dres Anderson to a knee injury
- Sex abuse claims against Utah educator who...
- Officers say they shot Darrien Hunt out of...
- Pope Francis: ‘Evolution ... 60
- Pastor who performed gay marriage keeps... 29
- Southern Baptists tell pastors: hold... 21
- Utah among lowest in nation in... 19
- Churches proceed carefully when... 16
- George P. Bush says dad Jeb Bush is... 15
- Poll: 2 of 3 Americans say Islamic... 10
- Obama on Ebola fight: US can't seal... 10