Utah State report card: Aggies come up short — again — against BCS road opponent
OVERALL »4 of 4 «
Utah State supporters can be proud of the surprising play of the defense, mildly disappointed in their Heisman candidate and really disappointed in the special teams. Instead, they are probably just groaning in their deja vu moment. Would former Aggie coach Gary Andersen have outcoached Lane Kiffin, who is on the hot seat at USC and often gets criticized for his play-calling? Perhaps pondering the what-if of coaching takes back seat to the developing USU tradition of coming up just short on the big stages.
»4 of 4 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 139
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 90
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 76
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 70
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 53
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart... 32
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset,... 29