Utah State report card: Aggies come up short — again — against BCS road opponent
OVERALL »4 of 4 «
Utah State supporters can be proud of the surprising play of the defense, mildly disappointed in their Heisman candidate and really disappointed in the special teams. Instead, they are probably just groaning in their deja vu moment. Would former Aggie coach Gary Andersen have outcoached Lane Kiffin, who is on the hot seat at USC and often gets criticized for his play-calling? Perhaps pondering the what-if of coaching takes back seat to the developing USU tradition of coming up just short on the big stages.
»4 of 4 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Doug Robinson: Erin Andrews switches teams...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Peavler: Bronco Mendenhall and BYU embrace...
- Ebola outbreak prompts evacuation of LDS...
- Can BYU put together a special season?
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Southern Utah infant dies after being left in...