How BYU, Utah and USU's opponents fared in week four
Colorado State Rams »38 of 39 «
Last Week: Lost to Alabama, 31-6
Up Next: vs. UTEP (1-2)
Colorado State came away from Tuscaloosa with a 25-point loss, but that's to be expected when you travel to play the No. 1 team in the land.
Rams head coach and former Crimson Tide offensive coordinator Jim McElwain was proud of his players.
“We challenged our guys to come in and go toe-to-toe, and I think the guys on the other sideline earned some respect for Colorado State University and these Rams and how hard they play the game,” he told the Coloradoan.
At least the Rams won't face any team as difficult as the Tide from here on out. This kind of baptism by fire should help the Rams in Mountain West Conference play.
»38 of 39 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- BYU moves up one spot in AP poll, heads into...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 139
- BYU moves up to No. 20/21 in the AP and... 90
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 76
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to... 70
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 53
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart... 32
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset,... 29