BYU, Utah gameday glance Sept. 21
A week of smack-talking, pranks and rivalry jokes is gone — rivalry gameday has finally arrived for football fans.
Utah will visit LaVell Edwards Stadium, where they hold a 3-2 advantage over BYU in games played since 2003.
BYU is looking to find the holes through the Utes defensive line and quarterback Taysom Hill will need an even more prominent performance than his 259 rushing yards against Texas.
Here are the stakes, trends and other keys to the rivalry matchup.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 122
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 38
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 34
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Utes went down swinging in Sweet 16... 26
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional... 21