Obesity in America: The 10 most obese states
»10 items «
According to a report released Thursday by Trust for America's Health, a nonprofit national health advocacy group, obesity in America is increasing at an alarming rate, with adult obesity rates increasing in 16 states in the past year and failing to decline in any state. The reports states that 20 years ago, no state had an obesity rate above 15 percent. However, today, more than two out of three states, 38 total, have obesity rates over 25 percent, and just one has a rate lower than 20 percent. Here we examine the 10 most obese states. For more on Utah's placement, click here.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12 or...
- Is the Angel Moroni a lightning rod? Statue...
- LDS missionary who returned home early shares...
- Police: Body of man missing since March found
- 4A baseball tournament live streams:...
- You should learn about Zika if you're...
- John Williams remembered by friends as a man...
- Rock On: Bronco is being Bronco in Virginia;...
Most Commented Across Site
- Dick Harmon: Conferences should beware... 105
- In our opinion: Finding – not... 79
- Morning links: Phil Steele discusses... 72
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- ESPN's Jake Trotter says it's 'Big 12... 63
- Morning links: Tanner Mangum an... 52
- In our opinion: Divided 8-judge Supreme... 49
- Utah basketball adds Czech big man... 43