Obesity in America: The 10 most obese states
»10 items «
According to a report released Thursday by Trust for America's Health, a nonprofit national health advocacy group, obesity in America is increasing at an alarming rate, with adult obesity rates increasing in 16 states in the past year and failing to decline in any state. The reports states that 20 years ago, no state had an obesity rate above 15 percent. However, today, more than two out of three states, 38 total, have obesity rates over 25 percent, and just one has a rate lower than 20 percent. Here we examine the 10 most obese states. For more on Utah's placement, click here.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts...
- LDS dad among finalists for Doritos Super...
- Dick Harmon: Texas speedster Charles West...
- New mission presidents
- At BYU, Catholic archbishop seeks friends,...
- LDS mission president's wife dies
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight road...
- Australian mom removes heavy makeup from...
Most Commented Across Site
- Brad Rock: BYU asleep at the switch on... 98
- Mitt sounds like a candidate at Salt... 87
- BYU, Michigan State agree to... 87
- Memphis to punish 12 players for role... 78
- Utah's congressional delegation... 71
- In our opinion: Obama's State of the... 70
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- California bars judges from Boy Scouts... 64