Obesity in America: The 10 most obese states
»10 items «
According to a report released Thursday by Trust for America's Health, a nonprofit national health advocacy group, obesity in America is increasing at an alarming rate, with adult obesity rates increasing in 16 states in the past year and failing to decline in any state. The reports states that 20 years ago, no state had an obesity rate above 15 percent. However, today, more than two out of three states, 38 total, have obesity rates over 25 percent, and just one has a rate lower than 20 percent. Here we examine the 10 most obese states. For more on Utah's placement, click here.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- In our opinion: Looking upward, seeking...
- BYU basketball: Confident San Francisco...
- Man killed in avalanche had a passion for...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'...
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's...
- Charles Krauthammer: The president's foreign...
Most Commented Across Site
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 84
- Gay marriage debate is changing how... 84
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 67
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Profane, award-winning 'Book of Mormon'... 57
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit... 57
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- Advocates rally and 'roar' for... 56