Obesity in America: The 10 most obese states
»10 items «
According to a report released Thursday by Trust for America's Health, a nonprofit national health advocacy group, obesity in America is increasing at an alarming rate, with adult obesity rates increasing in 16 states in the past year and failing to decline in any state. The reports states that 20 years ago, no state had an obesity rate above 15 percent. However, today, more than two out of three states, 38 total, have obesity rates over 25 percent, and just one has a rate lower than 20 percent. Here we examine the 10 most obese states. For more on Utah's placement, click here.
»10 items «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
Most Commented Across Site
- Lawrence and Windsor won't trump Utah... 114
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford... 107
- BYU football: Cougars announce future... 83
- In our opinion: The Affordable Care Act... 79
- 67 unaccompanied children who crossed... 77
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're... 73
- Mitt Romney Sundance film gives... 66
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 54