High school football: Top performers of week 4
Throughout the high school football season, the Deseret News gathers and tracks offensive and defensive statistics for nearly every team in the state. Each week, roughly 90 percent of the schools submit their stats for publication, and the year-to-date leaders in a variety of categories can be found here.
After sifting through thousands of tackles and yards from roughly 50 games last week, here are 15 of the top performers from week 4 of the high school football season:
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70
- Jewish woman launches modest online...
- Why I make my kids go to church
- BYU basketball analysis: How the Cougars held...
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle with Arizona
- Skyler Halford helps key BYU's late-season...
- New mission presidents
- LDS girl's imagination takes viewers of a new...
- BYU shocks No. 3 Gonzaga 73-70 98
- Peavler: BYU and Utah would both be... 92
- Holmoe talks about bowl brawl... 84
- Utes come up short in Pac-12 battle... 69
- Dick Harmon: Holmoe's outward interest... 63
- Utes bounce back, blast Sun Devils 50
- Morning links: Utah coaching job... 30
- Morning links: Examining BYU's at-large... 29