How local NFL players fared in week two
NFL rosters are stocked with local talent. See how each of them fared during week two of the NFL season.
This week, former Utah quarterback Alex Smith helped the Chiefs top the Cowboys as Kansas City matched its win total from last season.
In other action, a pair of Utah State products, Bobby Wagner and Robert Turbin, contributed to the Seahawks' 29-3 victory over NFC West rival San Francisco.
Here's a look at how the week played out for the Utah locals.
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Supervolcano hidden in plain sight in Utah...
- High school football: 4A all-state teams
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Utah husband wins 'Most Memorable Moment'...
- Better than a raise: The smallest thing you...
- Many Mormon missionaries who return home...
- High school football: 5A All-State teams
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 98
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 81
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 68
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 50
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 48
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes bounce... 43
- Former BYU star Jimmer Fredette likes... 34