How local NFL players fared in week two
NFL rosters are stocked with local talent. See how each of them fared during week two of the NFL season.
This week, former Utah quarterback Alex Smith helped the Chiefs top the Cowboys as Kansas City matched its win total from last season.
In other action, a pair of Utah State products, Bobby Wagner and Robert Turbin, contributed to the Seahawks' 29-3 victory over NFC West rival San Francisco.
Here's a look at how the week played out for the Utah locals.
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...
- New mission presidents
- A not-so-Sweet 16 for the Runnin' Utes... 112
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes... 36
- Guest commentary: Utah Jazz face an... 31
- Brad Rock: Utes shouldn't feel bad, in... 29
- Can Utes turn Sweet 16 dance into date... 28
- Photo gallery and video replay: BYU... 23
- Home games on the Sabbath: RSL... 22
- Dick Harmon: Henderson joins other BYU... 20