How local NFL players fared in week two
NFL rosters are stocked with local talent. See how each of them fared during week two of the NFL season.
This week, former Utah quarterback Alex Smith helped the Chiefs top the Cowboys as Kansas City matched its win total from last season.
In other action, a pair of Utah State products, Bobby Wagner and Robert Turbin, contributed to the Seahawks' 29-3 victory over NFC West rival San Francisco.
Here's a look at how the week played out for the Utah locals.
- Fountain Green holds first Christmas light...
- Hatch 'sorry to see' Lee called an...
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not going...
- Hundreds of Mormons sing Christmas carols in...
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon State
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl game brawl
- The Clean Cut: How does a homeless man spend...
- Utah native served with main character in...
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 170
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 108
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Big winner: Utes hit jackpot early and... 55
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 51
- Report: Video games experts, BYU head... 45
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 43