Commentary: The best and worst of BYU football fans
Redemption in 2001 »8 of 10 «
Yet the 2001 rivlry game more than made up for the 1999 incident.
Led by Brandon Doman and Luke Staley, the nation’s top offense scored 14 points in the final five minutes to keep their BCS hopes alive. When Staley strutted down the sideline off of Doman’s option pitch, the crowd went crazy.
It is rumored that Kyle Whittingham called the crowd on that day the loudest he had heard. Considering he had coached Utah teams who played Michigan in the Big House, that is saying something.
»8 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- A river runs dry: Water and the future of...