Commentary: The best and worst of BYU football fans
The die-hards »1 of 10 «
You have days like Saturday that will forever be etched into the minds of 63,000 fans and all those wearing blue with their pads. Saturday was special as the die-hard nature of Cougar fans was present as they showed up early and passionate. Despite the game delay, the fans returned — with many of the students never leaving — to cheer and see Hill and Co. provide SportsCenter with highlights for a week.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah State football: Tennessee hands Aggies...
- Apo looking forward to another trip to Texas
- Lessons from Napa: Earthquake warns Utahns of...
- Man stole ring, woman swallowed it, police say
- Guest commentary: BYU football fans should...
- Robert Bennett: Obama has his own 'killer...
- BYU football: Texas quarterback David Ash out...
- Utah football: Utes to take on a familiar...
- First steps: Utes open season with... 65
- CBS Sports analyst predicts BYU to Big... 59
- Dick Harmon: Taysom Hill steals center... 58
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- Fast start propels BYU past UConn, 35-10 56
- Brad Rock: What the Utes now know: very... 49
- BYU notebook: Cougars commit a plethora... 28
- BYU's suspended players expected to be... 28