Commentary: The best and worst of BYU football fans
The die-hards »1 of 10 «
You have days like Saturday that will forever be etched into the minds of 63,000 fans and all those wearing blue with their pads. Saturday was special as the die-hard nature of Cougar fans was present as they showed up early and passionate. Despite the game delay, the fans returned — with many of the students never leaving — to cheer and see Hill and Co. provide SportsCenter with highlights for a week.
»1 of 10 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah State
- Dispatchers answer man's repeated 911 calls...
- Doug Robinson: A victory lap for Hot Rod Hundley
- LDS young man makes lasting impression on the...
- Obama signature all that's left in BYU's...
- Two LDS temples will be closing for extensive...
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with Wagner...
- Want a smart kid? Stay away from these two...
- 4-star offensive line commit Kieffer... 67
- BYU has something to prove, looking to... 60
- BYU whips Weber State, gets a scare... 48
- BYU defensive back transferring to Utah... 42
- BYU sells close to 2,000 tickets for... 32
- Dick Harmon: BYU guard Tyler Haws the... 30
- BYU women's volleyball advances to the... 25
- BYU football: Cougars in talks with... 23