Rock On: Urban Meyer still shunning the blues
It wouldn’t be BYU-Utah week without some good enmity stories, and few had more enmity toward BYU than Urban Meyer.
Who could forget his “Team Down South” routine?
But nowadays Meyer spends his time calling Michigan “That Team Up North.” Reports say he has been stopping NFL scouts and other visitors from wearing blue at Ohio State’s practices.
Offenders are furnished appropriate (i.e. Ohio State) shirts.
Which is fine. It’s his kingdom.
Here's hoping he never ends up in a hospital where the nurses are afraid to call out “Code Blue!”
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Twitter: @therockmonster; Blog: Rockmonster Unplugged
- LDS leaders respond to reaction over their...
- LDS faith helps keep things in perspective...
- Faith and family are driving forces for LDS...
- Best in class: Breaking down the recruiting...
- New mission presidents
- ABC's 'Nightline' takes a look into the lives...
- Jury exonerates Marc Jenson in fraud, money...
- Why LDS Church's anti-discrimination stance...
- Peavler: Tom Holmoe deserves credit... 80
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 66
- Report: ACC changes stance, now... 62
- Bruins bruise Utes in 69-59 upset 40
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 39
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 36
- Dick Harmon: BYU hoops should start... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 34