LDS temple picture quiz: Western U.S. edition
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints currently has 141 temples operating around the world, according to the church's Newsroom website.
This picture quiz is the first in a series that will test your knowledge of temple designs. This edition includes 43 temples located in the Western U.S. states. Subsequent lists will include temples from other areas of the U.S. and around the world.
Locations in this list include:
Utah: 16 temples
California: seven temples
Arizona: five temples
Idaho: four temples
Washington: three temples
Oregon: two temples
Nevada: two temples
Colorado: two temples
New Mexico: one temple
Montana: one temple
Temples that are currently under construction or renovation are included in the list.
Temples that have been announced and are currently in the planning process are not included. The following temples fall into this category:
Meridian Idaho Temple, announced April 2, 2011.
Star Valley Wyoming Temple, announced Oct. 1, 2011.
Tucson Arizona Temple, announced Oct. 6, 2012.
Cedar City Utah Temple, announced April 6, 2013.
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Duke's Jabari Parker faces tough stay-or-go...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical coming to Salt...
- How new research on chemicals in household...
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak...
- Lehi airman pulls off 'Operation Surprise'...
- The rough road of single motherhood —...
- Temple tax: European court rules LDS... 98
- Ask Angela: LDS women have unrealistic... 53
- Family of BYU student hit by car say... 40
- Gay marriage debate is changing how... 40
- When Satan steals your motherhood 39
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to... 35
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical coming to... 32
- Defending the Faith: Where is Mount Sinai? 24