LDS temple picture quiz: Western U.S. edition
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints currently has 143 temples operating around the world, according to the church's Newsroom website.
This picture quiz is part of a series that will test your knowledge of temple designs. This edition includes 44 temples located in the Western U.S. states. Subsequent lists will include temples from other areas of the U.S. and around the world.
Locations in this list include:
Utah: 16 temples
California: seven temples
Arizona: five temples
Idaho: five temples
Washington: three temples
Oregon: two temples
Nevada: two temples
Colorado: two temples
New Mexico: one temple
Montana: one temple
Temples that are currently under construction or renovation are included in the list.
Temples that have been announced and are currently in the planning process are not included. The following temples fall into this category:
Star Valley Wyoming Temple, announced Oct. 1, 2011.
Tucson Arizona Temple, announced Oct. 6, 2012.
Cedar City Utah Temple, announced April 6, 2013.
- Bingham High students walk out over dress code
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- 'The Locator' Troy Dunn keeps working to...
- Sorensen: Rare for both BYU and Utah to be...
- The photos from the seats and the sideline...
- BYU supports Virginia kicker whose dad...
- Little Emmanuel's journey home a tale of...