LDS temple picture quiz: Western U.S. edition
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints currently has 143 temples operating around the world, according to the church's Newsroom website.
This picture quiz is part of a series that will test your knowledge of temple designs. This edition includes 44 temples located in the Western U.S. states. Subsequent lists will include temples from other areas of the U.S. and around the world.
Locations in this list include:
Utah: 16 temples
California: seven temples
Arizona: five temples
Idaho: five temples
Washington: three temples
Oregon: two temples
Nevada: two temples
Colorado: two temples
New Mexico: one temple
Montana: one temple
Temples that are currently under construction or renovation are included in the list.
Temples that have been announced and are currently in the planning process are not included. The following temples fall into this category:
Star Valley Wyoming Temple, announced Oct. 1, 2011.
Tucson Arizona Temple, announced Oct. 6, 2012.
Cedar City Utah Temple, announced April 6, 2013.
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
- Defending the Faith: Joseph, the stone... 174
- Why I don’t call myself a... 96
- General Women's Session focuses on... 32
- State bills to protect religious... 24
- Millennials are the ‘don’t... 17
- 'Killing Jesus' takes up middle ground... 17
- The challenges and blessings of... 17
- Taylor Halverson: Learning is becoming... 16