How BYU, Utah and USU's opponents fared in week three
Utah State Aggies »15 of 39 «
Last week: Won 70-6 vs. Weber State (1-2)
Up next: at USC (2-1)
What's to be said? Utah State removed its starters at halftime, just as the Utes did the week before, and still the backups managed to score 21 more on the Wildcats, just as the Utes did the week before.
The difference? USU managed to block the extra point on Weber State's lone touchdown.
“It was a total team effort and a total team victory,” Utah State head coach Matt Wells said. “We had a great week of practice and I thought we played well tonight.”
The Aggies now face another major test. They'll head to Los Angeles to face USC. Whether the version of the Trojans that defeated Boston College will show or not remains to be seen.
»15 of 39 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- When Mormon pioneers left was often a...
- Provo's waffle truck started by a motivated...
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- Two powerful forces make American families...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- BYU football fall practice position preview:...
- 'It all came together': 30 years later,... 112
- Brad Rock: BYU, Utah — married... 104
- Utah quarterback Travis Wilson cited... 99
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're... 60
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 51
- Former Ute Zane Beadles donates... 27
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face 26
- BYU cornerback Jordan Johnson has... 24