How BYU, Utah and USU's opponents fared in week three
Utah State Aggies »15 of 39 «
Last week: Won 70-6 vs. Weber State (1-2)
Up next: at USC (2-1)
What's to be said? Utah State removed its starters at halftime, just as the Utes did the week before, and still the backups managed to score 21 more on the Wildcats, just as the Utes did the week before.
The difference? USU managed to block the extra point on Weber State's lone touchdown.
“It was a total team effort and a total team victory,” Utah State head coach Matt Wells said. “We had a great week of practice and I thought we played well tonight.”
The Aggies now face another major test. They'll head to Los Angeles to face USC. Whether the version of the Trojans that defeated Boston College will show or not remains to be seen.
»15 of 39 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon mom, Mrs. Mexico, sticks to her...
- BYU fan reflects: 6 lessons I learned at...
- Silent star: Detroit Lions rookie Ziggy Ansah...
- Why one Mormon man left Hollywood to be a...
- Arizona family shares Christmas greetings...
- Utah Jazz: Red-hot Jazz shock the Kings, 122-101
- Doug Robinson: Best and worst of the college...
- Walmart, Kmart 'Layaway Angels' spreading...
- BYU football: Cougars to play... 104
- Crystal ball commentary: National... 101
- Utah football: Utah coach Kyle... 82
- Utah basketball: Utes rally to defeat... 71
- Best and worst of the BYU, Utah and USU... 59
- Florida St-Auburn title game to usher... 52
- Utah Utes basketball: AD Chris Hill... 51
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Cougars fine-tuning... 41