How BYU, Utah and USU's opponents fared in week three
Utah State Aggies »15 of 39 «
Last week: Won 70-6 vs. Weber State (1-2)
Up next: at USC (2-1)
What's to be said? Utah State removed its starters at halftime, just as the Utes did the week before, and still the backups managed to score 21 more on the Wildcats, just as the Utes did the week before.
The difference? USU managed to block the extra point on Weber State's lone touchdown.
“It was a total team effort and a total team victory,” Utah State head coach Matt Wells said. “We had a great week of practice and I thought we played well tonight.”
The Aggies now face another major test. They'll head to Los Angeles to face USC. Whether the version of the Trojans that defeated Boston College will show or not remains to be seen.
»15 of 39 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- When Satan steals your motherhood
- Duke's Jabari Parker faces tough stay-or-go...
- 'The Book of Mormon' musical coming to Salt...
- High school boys basketball: Lone Peak...
- BYU basketball: Cougars leery of facing...
- Wright Words: Idaho woman learns to...
- Some LDS missionaries coming home from...
- How new research on chemicals in household...
- Utah basketball: Utes clip Cal in... 83
- High school boys basketball: 5A/4A/1A... 57
- BYU football: Practice fights elicit... 56
- BYU baseball: BYU beats Utah, 20-3 46
- Doug Robinson: Time to move on for... 43
- CougarLinks: BYU picked to win WCC... 28
- BYU basketball: Bottom seed LMU knocks... 26
- Krystkowiak asks Runnin' Utes to stay... 23