How BYU, Utah and USU's opponents fared in week three
Utah State Aggies »15 of 39 «
Last week: Won 70-6 vs. Weber State (1-2)
Up next: at USC (2-1)
What's to be said? Utah State removed its starters at halftime, just as the Utes did the week before, and still the backups managed to score 21 more on the Wildcats, just as the Utes did the week before.
The difference? USU managed to block the extra point on Weber State's lone touchdown.
“It was a total team effort and a total team victory,” Utah State head coach Matt Wells said. “We had a great week of practice and I thought we played well tonight.”
The Aggies now face another major test. They'll head to Los Angeles to face USC. Whether the version of the Trojans that defeated Boston College will show or not remains to be seen.
»15 of 39 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS leaders reemphasize protection of...
- 'Studio C' cast talks to LDS teens about...
- Super Bowl quarterback Tom Brady relies on...
- Utah's first family of boxing loses one of...
- Man accused in BYU gropings accepts diversion...
- Utah secures commitments from two of Utah...
- Linda & Richard Eyre: Why you don't want your...
- Fear of pending apocalypse led to...
- Timpview standout, 2014 Mr. Football... 62
- Tyler Haws vows BYU will turn it around... 41
- San Diego hands BYU its second straight... 37
- Dick Harmon: BYU basketball must make... 35
- Morning links: Utes land a local... 35
- Guest commentary: Hey, BYU basketball,... 32
- Utah secures commitments from two of... 29
- Utes get it done at home again 21