How BYU, Utah and USU's opponents fared in week three
Utah State Aggies »15 of 39 «
Last week: Won 70-6 vs. Weber State (1-2)
Up next: at USC (2-1)
What's to be said? Utah State removed its starters at halftime, just as the Utes did the week before, and still the backups managed to score 21 more on the Wildcats, just as the Utes did the week before.
The difference? USU managed to block the extra point on Weber State's lone touchdown.
“It was a total team effort and a total team victory,” Utah State head coach Matt Wells said. “We had a great week of practice and I thought we played well tonight.”
The Aggies now face another major test. They'll head to Los Angeles to face USC. Whether the version of the Trojans that defeated Boston College will show or not remains to be seen.
»15 of 39 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Son of murdered woman felt peace in '91, now...
- Missionary, police testify against man...
- Police reviewing possible nightclub photos of...
- Former BYU linebacker Kyle Van Noy undergoes...
- First steps: Utes open season with 56-14 win...
- BYU Cougars looking for opening-game...
- Elder David E. Sorensen, former executive...
- LDS Church releases video about overcoming...
- College football predictions: How will... 138
- The good, the bad and the most likely:... 63
- It's go time for the Utes: Utah kicks... 57
- NFL cuts tracker: Former Cougars... 50
- Brad Rock: One thing already missing in... 50
- First steps: Utes open season with... 43
- Utah football: Utes eye successful start 42
- Enemy camp: What UConn media thinks... 41