How BYU, Utah and USU's opponents fared in week three
Nevada Wolfpack »13 of 39 «
Last week: Lost 62-7 at Florida State (2-0)
Up next: Home vs. Hawaii (0-2)
The Pack looked really good through a quarter and a half. For a long stretch, it led the Seminoles, 7-3.
Then the wheels came off. Florida State scored 59 unanswered points all the way to the win. The pounding was reminiscent of the loss Nevada took at the hands of UCLA two weeks earlier.
After the loss, Nevada head coach Brian Polian told his team there were a lot of things to be pleased about, despite the loss.
"Every time you play, you have to find something positive, something you can build off of," Polian told the Reno-Gazette Journal. "For two halves, we went toe-to-toe with two of the top 15 teams in the country.”
The Wolfpack is likely relieved to be hosting Hawaii this week.
»13 of 39 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...