Mike Sorensen: Here are the answers to BYU-Utah game questions
Who is going to win the game? »8 of 8 «
It makes sense that BYU will win because of the motivation factor of a possible seven-year drought mentioned above and the fact that the Cougars are overdue. Also, the game should mean more to BYU, which has no conference championship to play for, while Utah has a couple of highly ranked conference opponents after BYU to worry about. But I’m going back to expound on my answer to question No. 2 and say this: "I don’t have the slightest idea."
»8 of 8 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- Mormons popping up all over TV these days
- College football: BYU receives votes in...
- NFL locals photo gallery: Kyle Van Noy and...
- First two stakes mark milestone as LDS Church...
- Fall camp position previews: BYU, Utah and...
- No national launch for Draft Mitt effort
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford... 107
- BYU football: Cougars announce future... 82
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're... 73
- Back for an encore: Taysom Hill working... 54
- Utes fill three future football... 34
- Rock On: Kyle Whittingham's happy face 32
- Former Ute Zane Beadles donates... 30
- College football: BYU receives votes in... 28