Mike Sorensen: Here are the answers to BYU-Utah game questions
Who is going to win the game? »8 of 8 «
It makes sense that BYU will win because of the motivation factor of a possible seven-year drought mentioned above and the fact that the Cougars are overdue. Also, the game should mean more to BYU, which has no conference championship to play for, while Utah has a couple of highly ranked conference opponents after BYU to worry about. But I’m going back to expound on my answer to question No. 2 and say this: "I don’t have the slightest idea."
»8 of 8 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Dick Harmon: Virginia tries for upset, but...
- Utes leave the Big House with a large... 85
- Brad Rock: LaVell, McBride not OK with... 75
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia 51
- Utah football enemy camp: 5 questions... 46
- Go long? So far, deep passes not a big... 40
- 7 reasons why the BYU Cougars will go... 36
- Dick Harmon: Utes, Aggies, Cougars have... 33
- Ex-Ute gets gift of life with new heart... 32