There she is: From 1921 to 2014, see the Miss America pageant through the years
1921 »1 of 100 «
Margaret Gorman Cahill is shown after she was crowned the first Miss America in Atlantic City, N.J., on Sept. 14, 1921. She was 15 years old at the time. Her formal title was queen of Atlantic City's "Inter-City Beauty Pageant," which later became the Miss America Pageant.
»1 of 100 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- 'Sound of Music' hit a high note for family...
- As winter takes hold, needs increase for...
- Martin MacNeill cuts self with razor in...
- BYU basketball: Cougars face No. 21 UMass in...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 110
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 106
- Should parents pay extra for... 46
- Federal website fixes allowing more... 44
- Notre Dame sues over health care law's... 31
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Colorado court hears discrimination... 29
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 27