There she is: From 1921 to 2014, see the Miss America pageant through the years
1921 »1 of 100 «
Margaret Gorman Cahill is shown after she was crowned the first Miss America in Atlantic City, N.J., on Sept. 14, 1921. She was 15 years old at the time. Her formal title was queen of Atlantic City's "Inter-City Beauty Pageant," which later became the Miss America Pageant.
»1 of 100 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS missionaries developing strategies to...
- Mormon missionaries shine shoes, teach the...
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve gay...
- Snow wreaks havoc across state, curbs travel...
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- MLS Cup live blog: Sporting KC wins 7-6 in...
- BYU vs. No. 21 UMass live blog: Minutemen's...
- BYU basketball: Hot-shooting UMass fires its...
- Utah judge could be first to rule on... 110
- Obama: Income inequality a defining... 106
- Judge orders Colo. cake-maker to serve... 78
- LDS missionaries developing strategies... 46
- Federal website fixes allowing more... 44
- Fast-food strikes return amid push for... 31
- Colorado court hears discrimination... 30
- Tea Party Express endorses Sen. Mike... 27