There she is: From 1921 to 2014, see the Miss America pageant through the years
1921 »1 of 100 «
Margaret Gorman Cahill is shown after she was crowned the first Miss America in Atlantic City, N.J., on Sept. 14, 1921. She was 15 years old at the time. Her formal title was queen of Atlantic City's "Inter-City Beauty Pageant," which later became the Miss America Pageant.
»1 of 100 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Lehi toddler killed in accident remembered as...
- Jazz knock off Thunder in emotional game with...
- Preparing to split up, LDS General Primary...
- BYU defense has ‘a long ways to go’
- General Women's Session focuses on family, home
- Former Jazz big man Enes Kanter goes off,...
- New mission presidents
- New temple president
- Student loan recipients on 'strike'... 83
- Rep. Trey Gowdy: Hillary Clinton wiped... 49
- Sen. Harry Reid's retirement recalls... 40
- Indiana lawmakers try to quiet... 37
- Senate's Harry Reid announces he won't... 34
- Hundreds rally against Indiana law, say... 26
- Delete, erase, shred: The enemies of... 15
- O'Malley: Presidency 'not some crown'... 13