There she is: From 1921 to 2014, see the Miss America pageant through the years
1921 »1 of 100 «
Margaret Gorman Cahill is shown after she was crowned the first Miss America in Atlantic City, N.J., on Sept. 14, 1921. She was 15 years old at the time. Her formal title was queen of Atlantic City's "Inter-City Beauty Pageant," which later became the Miss America Pageant.
»1 of 100 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Demand for Ogden Temple open house tickets...
- Teeples: The Big 12 simply can't afford to...
- 5 PG movies that aren't exactly kid friendly
- Katie Couric interviews Mormon mom from Cute...
- AAC Commissioner Mike Aresco: 'We're proud...
- Summer downpour causes flooding, slides...
- Utah company films aerial video of renovated...
- A good life: Former Weber State, NFL...
- US Court: Virginia marriage is for all... 44
- Obama to GOP: 'Stop just hating all the... 44
- Most Americans believe the U.S. should... 25
- Obama maintains busy fundraising... 22
- Fast food workers vow civil disobedience 18
- GOP-led House ready to OK lawsuit... 15
- Democrats have million-dollar day on... 13
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule;... 12