Utah football report card: Utes slightly better than average in loss
OVERALL »5 of 5 «
Wins in the Pac-12 aren't easy to come by and this was a game the Utes couldn't afford to lose. Yes, Oregon State is a good team, but it was a squad Utah needs to beat at home if it hopes to be a legitimate conference contender. That ultimately didn't happen, however.
»5 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- LDS Church alters Christmas devotional tradition
- Cougars in the pros: Austin Collie re-signs...
- Former Cougar star Jackson Emery shares...
- Longtime teacher, BYU instructor appointed...
- Families face uncertainty, unite in prayer as...
- Toddler basketball star, 'Trick-Shot-Titus,'...
- Mormon-raised Paul Walker remembered for...
- Commentary: Long-term success in independence...
- Mike Sorensen: Despite disappointing... 194
- Utah basketball: Runnin' Utes come up... 102
- College football re-rankings: Where do... 60
- Unbeaten Utes hit the road for the... 58
- Dick Harmon: Are we spending too much... 54
- Sources: Former BYU quarterback Steve... 51
- BYU basketball: 3 players record... 47
- Dick Harmon: USC taps BYU experience... 45