Utah football report card: Utes slightly better than average in loss
OVERALL »5 of 5 «
Wins in the Pac-12 aren't easy to come by and this was a game the Utes couldn't afford to lose. Yes, Oregon State is a good team, but it was a squad Utah needs to beat at home if it hopes to be a legitimate conference contender. That ultimately didn't happen, however.
»5 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Boise State blasts BYU 55-30, Mendenhall...
- 'Overwhelming' community, national support...
- Washington school gunman was homecoming...
- Dick Harmon: Boise State embarrasses a...
- If you want people to find you attractive,...
- Utah football: Utes top USC Trojans in a...
- Plenty of blame to go around for Cougars...
- High school football: State tournament pairings
- Boise State blasts BYU 55-30,... 114
- Dick Harmon: Utes climb on big stage;... 75
- Dick Harmon: Boise State embarrasses a... 61
- Utes picked to finish 2nd in Pac-12... 24
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave... 21
- BYU walk-on Carter makes most of... 19
- Beast mode: Utah running back Devontae... 18
- BYU-Boise State game expected to... 16