Utah football report card: Utes slightly better than average in loss
OVERALL »5 of 5 «
Wins in the Pac-12 aren't easy to come by and this was a game the Utes couldn't afford to lose. Yes, Oregon State is a good team, but it was a squad Utah needs to beat at home if it hopes to be a legitimate conference contender. That ultimately didn't happen, however.
»5 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir sings 'Happy' medley...
- Ask Angela: Are my leggings modest?
- 'Inseparable' Clinton brothers killed in...
- Motherhood Matters: 3 unbelievably simple...
- Utah Jazz: Jazz send 3 players to Cleveland...
- Britain's little prince celebrates first...
- Union Pacific train makes special delivery...
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is an...
- Dick Harmon: Big 12 not looking to... 223
- Dick Harmon: BYU, Pac-12 scheduling is... 74
- Peavler: Arizona vice president of... 53
- ACC media days has some interesting... 42
- BYU football: Cougars and expansion not... 30
- The original BCS busters: Looking back... 25
- Off on the right foot: BYU Cougars... 23
- Dick Harmon: Onus is on Fredette to... 22