Utah football report card: Utes slightly better than average in loss
SPECIAL TEAMS »3 of 5 «
No real advantage was gained by either team on special teams. Utah had its share of productive returns and generally showed well on punt and kick coverage. Andy Phillips made good on his two field goal attempts from 27 and 41 yards, respectively.
»3 of 5 «
What You May Have Missed
Most Popular Across Site
- Utah Jazz legend John Stockton, Weber State...
- Red and Blue Recruits: An inside look at...
- Hill, Whittingham meet after football...
- Doug Robinson: Advocate's plea: Please return...
- Brad Rock: Memo to Utes: Get your act together
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave Christensen...
- Injury-riddled BYU set to host WCC powerhouse...
- Rally in support of police also draws counter...
- Wild one: Memphis edges BYU in... 174
- Sitake, Tuiaki leaving Utah for Oregon... 117
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in free-for-all... 97
- Utah offensive coordinator Dave... 74
- Brad Rock: Bowl drama shows BYU not... 61
- Dick Harmon: Cougar bowl loss kind of... 59
- Miami Beach Bowl ends in brawl between... 52
- Both BYU and Memphis to review bowl... 52