10 ways to make a budget, and keep it
First thing's first. In order to live your budget well, you should have a good system for budgeting.
To help us understand how to better plan for the financial future, the Deseret News received some advice from Peter Blatt, an investment advisor based out of Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.
"Look to see what you think you spend per month," he said, "then figure out why your number is lower than your actual spend. You will be surprised where all the money goes. It helps you reduce expenses."
- Elder Perry to undergo cancer treatment,...
- Husband and wife of 74 years die hours apart...
- LDS Church to create Central Eurasian Mission...
- Ed and Elizabeth Smart make plea for help in...
- Nepal quake: Over 1,000 dead, history razed,...
- New mission presidents
- Former Romney finance chairman courting a...
- 22 songs Utahns love singing in the car
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't be ashamed of... 17
- What could McDonald's do to fix its... 11
- How one woman unplugged from technology... 6
- Joseph Cramer, M.D.: A different view... 6
- Are you ready to start using a digital... 5
- How much money should you be saving... 4
- It can cost you $12,000 a year to buy... 4
- Michelle Singletary: Credit can be... 3