10 ways to make a budget, and keep it
First thing's first. In order to live your budget well, you should have a good system for budgeting.
To help us understand how to better plan for the financial future, the Deseret News received some advice from Peter Blatt, an investment advisor based out of Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.
"Look to see what you think you spend per month," he said, "then figure out why your number is lower than your actual spend. You will be surprised where all the money goes. It helps you reduce expenses."
- BYU student parlays app idea into a life-changer
- Utah Attorney General's office moves to...
- Rock On: BYU finds another recruiting niche
- Parents of teen who died in overdose hope...
- Morning links: NBA post-up is not dead;...
- Gov. Herbert stepping up pressure on GOP to...
- High school All-Sports awards: Davis, Maple...
- Chris McGown resigns as BYU men's volleyball...
- Are schools preparing students for the... 18
- 'Such a stress reliever': In Rhode... 13
- Utah jobless rate holds steady at 3.4... 5
- Millennials are more depressed than... 3
- US consumer prices up a slight 0.1... 1
- Renovation Solutions: Top remodeling... 1
- Balancing act: Does parenting bring... 1
- Americans are very unsure about their... 1