10 ways to make a budget, and keep it
First thing's first. In order to live your budget well, you should have a good system for budgeting.
To help us understand how to better plan for the financial future, the Deseret News received some advice from Peter Blatt, an investment advisor based out of Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.
"Look to see what you think you spend per month," he said, "then figure out why your number is lower than your actual spend. You will be surprised where all the money goes. It helps you reduce expenses."
- The ghosts under our feet: 88...
- Leo Tolstoy's view of Mormons as teaching...
- Mormon youths celebrate reopening of the...
- Can you pass the U.S. citizenship test?
- Utes leave the Big House with a large win, 26-10
- President Monson rededicates Ogden Utah Temple
- BYU football: Virginia disappointed but...
- Big plays lift No. 21 BYU past Virginia
- Utah has some of the rudest drivers,... 48
- 5 reasons why Utah is a great place to... 32
- Yellen says US families need to boost... 10
- How much America wants to be taxed 9
- Financial interventions don't work 7
- Why starting a garden doesn't save you... 7
- Child poverty just dropped for the... 4
- Customers wait all night, get new iPhone 6 4