10 ways to make a budget, and keep it
First thing's first. In order to live your budget well, you should have a good system for budgeting.
To help us understand how to better plan for the financial future, the Deseret News received some advice from Peter Blatt, an investment advisor based out of Palm Beach Gardens, Fla.
"Look to see what you think you spend per month," he said, "then figure out why your number is lower than your actual spend. You will be surprised where all the money goes. It helps you reduce expenses."
- Davis High teacher faces rape charges
- Husband remembers late wife through photos of...
- Funeral plans set for BYU student, LDS...
- LDS Church posts article about the history of...
- Mormon missionary David Archuleta performs at...
- Utah Jazz: NBA taking notice of Jazz rookie...
- Ogden couple not giving up hope on finding...
- Family's video Christmas card goes viral
- Minimum wage debate rages on 23
- Associated Press survey: United States... 21
- Forbes article links LDS missionary... 14
- Fed will reduce bond purchases by $10... 4
- Dave Ramsey says: Don't forget Christmas 2
- Bipartisan budget agreement nears final... 1
- Job seekers can find success during... 1
- When emergency strikes, is your budget... 1